Plummer block housings can be used with spherical roller bearings or self-aligning ball bearings. They are manufactured from high-strength cast iron as standard but are also available in cast steel or spheroidal graphite cast iron. The housings have a re-lubrication facility and can be used with either oil or grease lubrication.
To ensure effective sealing, plummer blocks are available with a variety of special sealing options and end covers. Benefits include a facility for easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts.
1. Split plummer block design allows for easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts.
2. Sealing options — LDK offers a wide range of sealing options including oil seals, felt seals,V-ring seal,labyrinth seals, or heavy-duty taconite seals.
3. End covers are available.
4. Multi-relubrication points are provided to ensure relubrication of the bearing depending on orientation.
5. Housing are supplied with spacer rings in order to provide axial location.
Bearing Housing shaft size ranges from 20mm TO 140mm, 3/4 inch to 7-15/16 inch.
Bearing can be self-aligning ball bearings 12...,22...,23..., and special roller bearings 222...,and 223... with cylindrical and tapered bore.
Accessories are available with H2...,H3...,HE2...,HE23...,adapter sleeves,and locating rings SR. Please indicate types of bearings,adapter sleeves so that proper locating rings could be recommended accordingly.